On board vibration recorder, for Engine Vibration Control and Rotor Track and Balace monitoring.
1) At the start up of aircraft during any operational flight, Helivib system automatically proceeds an EVC on generator and fre turbine.
2) When engine and rotor are at nominal speed, Helivib system switches itself to rotors balance measurements on Ground and Hover conditions.
3) During any flight, Helivib system measures continuously all rotors vibratons and saedata always regarding flght conditions defined by the manufacturer (flight speeds).
4) As soon as the aircraft come back to the ground, saved datas are transfered to ground station by GPRS connection without human task.
5) Ground station: the only human step
Check if there is any trouble on aircraft with semia's dataManager software.