We eliminate the need for mechanical linkages by using signal inputs from the pilot’s cyclic and collective control sticks to regulate the flight control actuators for the main and tail rotor to smoothly fly the helicopter.
Benefits of our Flight Control Computer include:
• Helps helicopters achieve controlled, aerodynamic flight
• Ties the stick, lever and pedals to the rotor blades electronically
• Eliminates need for mechanical linkage, easing pilot operation
• Provides necessary flight safety through design reliability and redundancy
• Reduces pilot work load to a minimum