1. Your company must be exhibiting at Helitech International 2017 to apply.
2. Obtain necessary clearance to submit and present, if selected, from your management.
3. The abstract proposal must be no more than 300 words in length and should include a description of the proposed paper and results/conclusions.
4. The deadline for abstract submissions is: 31 May 2017
Exhibitors will be contacted during June 2017 on the success of their submissions.
5. Please note: If accepted, your abstract proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including on the event website.
6. A word about commercialism: These are not sales pitches. Excessive use of commercial trade/product names, company logos, text or slides in your abstract and presentation that is commercial in tone, will result in careful scrutiny by the program committee and may result in it being withdrawn from the programme.