Helitech International Education Programme - Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Who are we?
• The Helitech International Education Programme Free Prize Draw (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Free Prize Draw) is offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
• We are the organisers of the Helitech International event held between 6 – 8th October 2015 at ExCeL London (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as Helitech International).
• For all queries or issues with the Free Prize Draw, please contact:
28 The Quadrant
• The customer service telephone line is +44 (0) 20 8271 2155 and we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
• Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
• If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Free Prize Draw?
• These Terms and Conditions apply to the Free Prize Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the Free Prize Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the Free Prize Draw.
• Entrants must be over 16 years at the date of entry in order to participate in the Free Prize Draw.
• Entry into Free Prize Draw is restricted to entry at the Helitech International event only. Entrants must complete the evaluation forms provided at the event and enter their details, to include their name, job title, company and email address.
• Entrants must have attended the education programme at Helitech International 2015.
• All entrants who complete the evaluation form and leave their details will be entered into the Free Prize Draw to win an Amazon voucher worth £150 (the “Prize”).
• Entrants must ensure that the email address they provide when submitting the survey is accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the Free Prize Draw. Our decision in this regard is final.
• Entrants will only be entitled one entry into the Free Prize Draw.
• All completed Helitech International evaluation forms for the Free Prize Draw must be received before the event closes at 16.00 hours on Thursday 8 October 2015. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
(a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited;
(b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of Free Prize Draw;
are excluded from entering the Free Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered.
• The Prize selected and supplied by us is available as the only prize and shall be awarded to the winner of Free Prize Draw.
• The Prize is subject to availability and we may, at our discretion, substitute this Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winner of the Free Prize Draw is not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the Free Prize Draw and/or the dates on which the Free Prize Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or Free Prize Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Website (www.helitechevents.com/prizedraw) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the Free Prize Draw?
• Entry is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
• On 16 October 2015, an entrant will be drawn at random from the Free Prize Draw entries (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winner).
• The Winner will be notified via email before 17.00 hours on 23 October 2015 at the email address they supplied on entering. In order to redeem the Prize the Winner will be required to send their acceptance to us via email on or before 17.00 hours on 30 October 2015. The Winner on acceptance must notify us of their postal address so the Prize can be dispatched.
• Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the Prize will be sent to the Winner via post within ten working days of 30 October 2015. We are not responsible for any mailing/customs delays or any damage in transit.
• We reserve the right to verify the entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Free Prize Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
• We will only use your personal details to operate the Free Prize Draw and to send you updates about Helitech International and to notify you if you win the Free Prize Draw.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Free Prize Draw offered by us.
• We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
• These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
• These Terms and Conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 20 August 2015.